The most robust and adaptable SpeedGate available. From elegant to bullet proof, the infill can be customized to serve the application. If you have demanding requirements for speed, security and aesthetics, then the PDXT SpeedGate is the perfect choice.
The PDXT Series SpeedGate
With an open or close cycle-time of less than 7 seconds, the bi-fold SpeedGate ensures minimal site exposure; virtually eliminating tailgating, reducing idling time and in turn reducing emissions.
- Unlimited head room
- Drive motor secured inside column
- Minimal footprint
- Variable frequency drive
- Chemical and petroleum facilities
- Water treatment facilities
- Public transportation
- Tailgate detection and anti-tailgate
- Traffic lights (bi-directional)
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Safety photo cell
- Strobe light
- Detection loops
- Cold-weather kit
- Ventilation kit
|Technical Data||PDXT Series Specifications|
|Opening Speed||7 seconds|
|Finish||Hot dip galvanized, Powder coat options|
|Power Requirements||Voltage 208-240 V, Frequency 60 HZ, Current 15 AMP dedicated circuits, Single phase|
|Battery Back-Up||Add on|
Listed to UL 325 (class 1, 2, 3 & 4)
Word .doc versions of specifications and ACAD for specifiers available upon request.
- PDXT SpeedGate - Brochure (PDF 0.5MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - Specifications (PDF 0.28MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - Drawing (PDF 1.5MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate Installation Guide (PDF 1.3MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - CAD Drawing 1 of 6 (DWG 0.6MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - CAD Drawing 2 of 6 (DWG 0.4MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - CAD Drawing 3 of 6 (DWG 0.4MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - CAD Drawing 4 of 6 (DWG 1.2MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - CAD Drawing 5 of 6 (DWG 0.9MB)
- PDXT SpeedGate - CAD Drawing 6 of 6 (DWG 0.14MB)
PDXT Series Videos
PDXT Trackless SpeedGate
Wallace Perimeter Security PDXT Series SpeedGate in operation at Orlando International Airport. Watch the bi-folding gate perform a full cycle in 7 seconds.
PDXT Trackless SpeedGate - Full Cycle
Watch a full operation cycle of the PDXT Series SpeedGate.