Rampart 286 - Single Wire
Rampart 286 - Single Wire Fencing
RAMPART 286 fence panels are aesthetically attractive and a cost-efficient alternative to traditional ornamental fencing. The special 3D technique ensures that in spite of its limited weight that this profiled panel is still astoundingly stable.
- Corporate, college campuses
- Housing projects
- Pools, amusement parks, and public parks
- Overpasses and parking facilities
|Technical Data||Rampart 286 Specification|
|Mesh Opening||2" x 8" (50 mm x 200 mm)|
|Gauge of Horizontal Wire||1 x 6 GA (5 mm)|
|Gauge of Vertical Wire||1 x 6 GA (5 mm)|
|Standard Height||4', 6', 8' (1230 mm, 1730 mm, 2430 mm)|
|Standard Length||8'2" (2508 mm)|
Depending on the project requirements, Wallace offers a variety of brackets and posts to fit every requirement. Please contact us if you need any assistance on picking the best option for your project.
- 2 3/8" Round Post
- 2" x 2" Square Post
- 3" x 3" Square Post
- Round Post Bracket: Standard for 2 3/8" round post.
- Rampart Welded Wire - Brochure (PDF 0.3MB)
- Rampart 286 - Panel Drawing (PDF 0.1MB)
- Rampart 286 - Round Post and Bracket Drawing (0.1MB)
- Rampart 286 - 2" Square Post and Bracket Drawing (0.1MB)
- Rampart 286 - 3" Square Post and Bracket Drawing (0.1MB)
- Rampart 286 - Specification (PDF .28MB)
- Bracket Brochure
- Rampart 286 Specifications (Word Doc)
Rampart Welded Wire Videos
Secure your property in a fraction of the time with Wallace Perimeter Security's quick-hang caps. Each line post cap is equipped with two small hooks that allow welded wire panels to be hung with ease by a single installer. Currently available for 2 3/8" round posts only.
Watch this video to see for yourself the security benefits of Rampart Welded Wire over Chain-Link.