Rampart 280 - Double Wire
Rampart 280 - Double Wire Fencing
RAMPART 280 panels combine beauty with our strongest double wire panel. The welding of the wire interfaces are intended for intense security use and are made to resist the onslaught of even the most motivated trespassers.
- Parking facilities
- Commercial and industrial properties
- High risk areas
- Privacy Inserts - Durable and light weight strips can be inserted into the mesh to provide a visual and sound barrier.
For more information on Privacy Inserts for welded wire, please click here.
|Technical Data||Rampart 280 Specification|
|Mesh Opening||2" x 8" (50 mm x 200 mm)|
|Gauge of Horizontal Wire||2 x 0 GA (8 mm)|
|Gauge of Vertical Wire||1 x 4 GA (6 mm)|
|Standard Height||4', 6', 8' (1230 mm, 1830 mm, 2430 mm)|
|Standard Length||8'2" (2508 mm)|
|Finish||Galvanized; Powder Coat|
Depending on the project requirements, Wallace offers a variety of brackets and posts to fit every requirement. Please contact us if you need any assistance on selecting the best option for your project.
- 2 3/8" Round Post
- 2" x 2" Square Post
3" x 3" Square Post
Round Post Bracket: Standard for 2 3/8" round post
- Rampart Welded Wire - Brochure (PDF 0.3MB)
- Rampart 280 - Panel Drawing (PDF 0.1MB)
- Rampart 280 - Round Post and Bracket Drawing (0.1MB)
- Rampart 280 - 2" Square Post and Bracket Drawing (0.1MB)
- Rampart 280 - 3" Square Post and Bracket Drawing (0.1MB)
- Rampart 280 - Panel CAD Drawing 1 of 1 (DWG 0.6MB)
- Rampart 280 - Round Post and Bracket CAD Drawing 1 of 1 (DWG 0.2MB)
- Rampart 280 - 2" Square Post and Bracket CAD Drawing 1 of 1(DWG 0.2MB)
- Rampart 280 - 3" Square Post and Bracket CAD Drawing 1 of 1 (DWG 0.2MB)
Rampart Welded Wire Videos
Secure your property in a fraction of the time with Wallace Perimeter Security's quick-hang caps. Each line post cap is equipped with two small hooks that allow welded wire panels to be hung with ease by a single installer. Currently available for 2 3/8" round posts only.