Rampart 354 - Security
Rampart 354 - Security Fencing
RAMPART 354 panels provide the highest level of security. The small mesh size combined with additional horizontal double wires ensure a strong and rigid panel. For more information on recommended brackets and posts please reference the Hardware tab.
- High risk areas
|Technical Data||Rampart 354 Specification|
|Mesh Opening||3" x .5" (76.2 mm x 12.7 mm)|
|Gauge of Horizontal Wire||2 x 8 GA (4 mm) Extra wire every 6"|
|Gauge of Vertical Wire||1 x 4 GA (6 mm)
|Standard Height||4', 6', 8' (1248.4 mm, 1858 mm, 2467.7 mm)|
|Standard Length||8'3" (2518 mm)|
Depending on the project requirements, Wallace offers a variety of brackets and posts to fit every requirement. Please contact us if you need any assistance on picking the best option for your project.
Standard Post Options
- 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Square Post (6' and under only)
- 3" x 3" Square Post
- Spider Bracket: Standard for 2 1/2" and up. For line/end post with straight line panels or 90 degree interior angle (double bracket post support is necessary for this option).
- Defender Bracket:This fence system is easy to assemble and provides an exceptional security solution. The special U-bracket system with carriage bolts and shear nuts make installation seamless and flexible. A firm full height shield bracket makes the fence difficult to sabotage. Please contact us for post sizes.
- Rampart Welded Wire - Brochure (PDF 0.3MB)
- Rampart 354 - Panel Drawing (PDF 0.1MB)
- Rampart 354 - Spider Bracket Drawing (PDF 0.2MB)
- Rampart 354 - Panel CAD Drawing 1 of 1 (DWG 0.6MB)
- Rampart 354 - Defender Bracket CAD Drawing 1 of 1 (DWG 1.2MB)
- Rampart 354 - Defender Bracket Drawing (PDF 0.1MB)
- Rampart 354 - Spider Bracket CAD Drawing 1 of 1 (DWG 6.8MB)